Friday, July 25, 2008

Things I've Wiki-ed revently.

Lisa Wilcox – HOT! Was in an episode of Star Trek: The Next Generation and then in Nightmare on Elm Street movies.

Dobie Gillis – I used to watch this show on Nick at Nite.

Tuesday Weld – Not only in episodes of Dobie Gillis, but also on the cover of Matthew Sweet’s album “Girlfriend”.

The Philadelphia Experiment – Never saw the movies , but I wanted to know how people could be fused with the metal hull of a seagoing vessel.

Dido Armstrong – When are we going to get another album?

The Minibosses – I’ve been listening to instrumental renderings of Castlevania music again.

The Legend of Zelda – I saw a great, fake trailer for a Zelda movie and suddenly wanted to know what was up with that game. I never got to play it.

Lee Arenberg – played a Ferengi a couple of times, and was the bald surly pirate in the Pirates of the Caribbean movies.

Red Dawn – I just got the new DVD release and I pretty much look up this movie every couple of months.

General Public – a New Wave band in the 80s who were recently mixed with Rhianna’s “Umbrella” leading to “Tender Umbrella”.

No comments: