Friday, June 6, 2008

Things I Wiki-ed Yesterday

Foreclosure - There was a CNN.com freakout front page article on this for most of yesterday.
Lilith Fair - How did we come to this? I can't remember.
Letters to Cleo - First concert I ever went to, Cain's Ballroom, Tulsa, OK 1995
Kang - Portrayed by Michael Ansara, awesome Syrian actor who played the legendary Klingon.
Pruneface - Roundabout, but a Deep Space Nine character's make-up was inspired by this dude.
Dick Tracy - Clearly linked from Pruneface.
Chester Gould - Creator of Dick Tracy who was born in
Pawnee, OK - which is really close to
Stillwater, OK - where I was born and raised.
Matt Holiday - I guess something of a local Stillwater hero since he's on the page, plays baseball for the Colorado Rockies, brother of Josh Holliday who I went to school with and got beaned by a baseball playing for the Oklahoma State Cowboys after which I have heard nothing of note.

No comments: